Sunday, February 7, 2010

She's Tied to ME!

We're babysitting for the weekend - The sweetest little 12 week old you ever saw. Most babies don't take to me right away, and I must admit, she was no different. She was slow to warm up, but I took her to bed with me. Now, I know the experts don't advocate taking babies to bed - especially babies this young. But she was a little uneasy the first night away from home, so I thought she'd feel more secure with me, and into the bed we went. When we woke up this morning, she was ALL MINE. She's been glued to me all day, and I'm LOVIN' it!! I named this precious little girl, and even if we can't keep her, she'll always be my baby. Let me show you a few pictures of this precious little girl who is TIED TO ME!!



I named her Elsie. Can you guess why?

1 comment: