Saturday, February 13, 2010

Friendly Ties

Today I spent a very pleasant day with my friend Jeri. Jeri and I have known each other for years. Jeri worked with my husband back in the good ol' Cove Bowl days. In 1994, she came to work as our office secretary and she's been there ever since.

Jeri and I always have a great time together. We absolutely crack each other up! I have great regard for Jeri. She and her husband Gerry have been there for Kelly and I during each and every rough patch. We've celebrated good times with them on numerous occasions. We've encouraged each other through the thrills and spills of raising children to adulthood and shared each other's joy at becoming a grandparent. I love Jeri. She's an absolute treasure. I hope our ties of friendship remain strong through the rest of of our lives.

1 comment:

  1. It is so good to focus on our blessings... especially friends.

    ReplyDelete