Wednesday, February 3, 2010

One Bag, Endless Possibilities...

Tonight I attended a Miche Bag party. Have you heard of Miche bags? They are AWESOME. You buy a base, and then wrap a shell around the base! This means you NEVER have to change out purses! When you want a different look, simply change the SHELL around the base, and WA-LAHHH!! New purse!!

The concept is relatively new, I think. Invented by a girl named Michelle. I wish I'd thought of it! She somehow determined that it would be easier to change the OUTSIDE of your purse than it is to have to remove the entire contents of one purse and place it into the guts of another! INGENIOUS!! I LOVE the concept! Here are a few examples:

This is the "Lexi" shell;

This is totally awesome. Called "Hope", it is the bag they designed to raise cancer awareness. It is printed with actual phrases from cancer patients and survivors. Part of the proceeds from the sale of this bag goes to cancer research. What better reason to purchase a PURSE??

I am totally in love with these purses!! I received 3 shells and a base for Christmas. I'm building on my collection now. It's an inexpensive way to build a great variety of purses WITHOUT EVER HAVING TO EMPTY THE CONTENTS OF ONE BAG TO PLACE INTO ANOTHER!!

So, I hope you'll excuse me if I'm posting a little later than usual...You might say I was a little "tied up"....

No comments:

Post a Comment