Saturday, January 16, 2010

The S-L-O-W Time of Year

Well let's see...We are 16 days into the new year and I've already run out of things to write about!! Is that a sad statement about my ability to blog, or an even sadder statement about my life right now? It's not that I've haven't done anything yet this year, although I have battled a horrendous cold this past week. I don't want to post something just for the sake of posting, but HEY! This is supposed to be something I'm doing daily, so what is a person to do?? When in doubt, fall back on the animals in your life...They always make for scintillating conversation! I love my animals. My dogs provide me with no end of entertainment. My birds take up where the dogs leave off. Let me show you a few of the things THEY'VE been doing since Christmas:

This is how Goliath spent most of his Christmas Eve..Guess he was waiting for Santa.


"HAS SANTA CLAUS COME YET?"


"OH NO YOU DIDN'T JUST TAKE MY CHRISTMAS BONE!!!"



"OH YES, I DID!"


"Hey mom, would I look good with a perm?"


New Year's Morning, 2010

And this is pretty much where we lie. Yes, this household is getting a slow start on the new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment