Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dichotomy

I HATE YOU...I Hate the way you've always made me feel. Hate the hurt you've caused me. Hate the belittlement. Hate the proselytizing, and then the switch! I hate your lure, your intelligence, your ability to make me think you loved me when you only needed me to complete a picture of yourself! I hate your sad childhood, your aloneness! Hate your lack of true family. I hate that still now, I love the way you select songs based on the lyric and not the tune. I hate that I still love your humor. I hate that you embrace the races, but hate the people! I hate your stark boldness and your lack of tact. I hate that you are alone, although I warned you of this outcome years ago. I hate that you hate yourself. I hate that I will always love you.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I suspect the issues you write of are terribly personal, and none of a stranger's business, but if leaving the reader, me, on the edge of my seat was your goal, you SCORED! lol

    Take care,
    Reva

    ReplyDelete