Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Down Time

The weekend arrived and it was time to relax. Some of the best therapy I received was during these down times, when I could just relax and visit with my son and daughter (technically, she's my daughter-in- law, but she's REALLY my daughter). You can't be around these two and not laugh. I so enjoy being around them! Here are a few pictures of that first weekend..

Here's Miss Tia gearing up for the football games!
I'm not a football fan, but watching those two watch football is a hoot! And they yell and cheer for their respective teams like they were sitting in the stands!

Here's a picture of their boat...(wanna buy it? It's for sale!)


I was absolutely fascinated by these little chameleons. These little guys are very common. I took so many pictures of them, it seemed like they actually came out to pose after a few days! (I loved them, but rest assured, I would have had a coronary if one of them actually fell on me!!)

My Joshie, kickin' back

On this night before Thanksgiving and the kick-off of the holiday season, I find myself thinking about my kids even more than usual. I am so very thankful for all of them, and while I miss them terribly, I take comfort in the fact that they are ALL wildly successful in their lives and for the most part, happy. They have made me so proud. What mother could possibly ask for more than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment