Tuesday, November 11, 2008

UNSUNG HEROES

This is a reasonable facsimile of what my sweet kids looked like when I arrived....
I was scheduled to meet with my new doctor the day after I arrived in Myrtle Beach, and since I arrived about 9pm the night before, it sort of felt like I stepped off the plane and into the doctor'soffice. It was OK with me though, because I was anxious to hear what this guy had to say and what approach he would take. But not before I got to see my sweet 4-legged grandpuppies and their wonderful parents!
The handsome dude on the left is Robert, better known as Bob. Actually, he has quite a variety
of names, some of which include Bobby, Bobbo, and Bobbolicious (his father has some particularly special names for him sometimes. For instance, the time he ripped the water pipe right out of the ground.) He's 104 lbs of slobber, love and fun!
The princess on the right is Susan. She has other names too, but she wouldn't allow me to list them here. Unlike her "brother", Susan has a definite countenance about her and she does not suffer fools lightly. She is THE queen diva in every sense of the word and if she knew I posted this picture of her, she'd probably find some way to kill me. You can't even see her tiara in that position! ANYWAY............
This is what they looked like when I left.....

No comments:

Post a Comment