Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ok, I simply cannot keep this to myself. I received this email at work today from a co-member of a professional organization we belong to:

International Development is selling cookbooks put together from member submissions. I am almost sure that they have tested all of the recipe’s before putting them in this book or someone was particularly proud of the recipe and it was probably because one of their friends or their family told them it was great.

At any rate, we don’t participate in fundraising to get good recipes, that is just the bonus. Please support your organization, order a book, get a recipe that looks like it may have potential. Use the recipes over the holidays and if anyone complains about the food, you can always tell them that at least one person said that the recipe was a solid addition to your library of food preparation repertoire. Oh yeah, quote me on this, “These recipes are a solid addition to your library of food preparation.”

Thanks,

Jeff


I must tell you...I do not HAVE a library of food preparation, because I really don't cook. However, with this great sales pitch, I might just have to spring for the cost of a copy! So excuse me while I order my copy and go design my "library of food preparation".

No comments:

Post a Comment