Thursday, May 10, 2012

GASP!  Could this truly be my first post of 2012???  Good grief, time flies when you've got nothing interesting to say!  And what on EARTH have they done to my blog!!??  EVERYTHING is different!  It took me a good 30 minutes just to find the place to post a message!  When all is said and done, however, I think I might like it!  I'll be changing some things, for sure!  Slowly but surely, it will be done.  I think also that I must change my "name" from Mountain Muddah to something a little less "aggressive", shall we say?  That will also require some thought.  I can say for certain, however, that the ostrich is coming back!  I love it's sparsely covered head, those big, inquisitive eyes and the long neck. It represents me well and I miss it.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see how long it takes me to get this all updated and running smoothly...Hopefully BEFORE May 10, 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment